2016年6月28日 星期二

"人權之法理基礎" 再述(六十五)----中

尋找造物主( The Creator )
父母境界-----行自境界,從父所得 (IX)
行自境界,從父所得-----四念處(正念、念根)----- 一乘道
英譯一
"I have taught that three high qualities in this world. To be born and grow up peerlessly fair so as to be liked by all,......Knowledge embracing all of nature and ability to expound all creation is the second, The third is to courageously and boldly gather an army and lead soldiers...... You, however, you combine all three of them !"
.................
"If you intend to listen to me, send me south to...east to.....west to.....north to.....to have them honor you as lord and build for you a great wall .......enclosing several towns of one hundred thousand households. Then, beginning anew the world, lay down arms, rest your followers, support your brothers, and make offerings to the ancestors. This would be conduct of a sage or a man of competence as well as the desire of the whole world."
Robber Chih was very angry and said, "Come here Confucius ! It is only foolish, dull, ordinary people who can be restrained by ideas of profit and remonstrated with by talk. As for your idea of growing up to be a fine-looking fellow whom everybody likes--this is a quality derived from my parents. And if you have not praised me as such, would I have been ignorant of how handsome I am ? Moreover, I have been taught that anybody good at praising a man to his face is also good at maligning him behind his back......." See, James R. Wares, op cit., The Sayings of Chuang Tzu, Robber Chih.原文見莊子盜跖 。
(取材自Alex Pan's Digest)
Alex Pan TheWalker

沒有留言:

張貼留言